V.I.P


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[ER - 001] Lie to me - Episode 9

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED on EP.9?


First Ah Jung cut her hair. I'm quite not sure why she did that,
 but my guess is that because she is really depressed of Hyun Gi Joon.
 Haircut is really an effective stress reliever, and it does work for me.
  LOL I'm just saying ;) (Even I was confused of what does 
Hyun Gi joon feels about Ah Jung)


well at first glance I thought that haircut won't suit her, but IT DID.
(should I cut my hair this short?? LOL. I bet it will not fit me XD)


even in not so good expression, because of not so good person 
(which is Yoon Joo) she looks AMAZING!

and guess WHAT. Not just her who did had a new hair style in this episode.
even Sang Hee and So Ran. (this might be because of depression as well..
I do understand them. even I... I feel so depressed lately. :[ )



WELL ENOUGH FOR THE HAIRCUTS & HAIR STYLES.

In this episode, things were not really going well. Gong Ah Jung was really heart broken. Enough for her to cry like this while saying. . .  "The cherry blossoms are gone. They are really gone."


Though  Ah Jung was avoiding to see Gi Joon, they kept bumping to each 
other. Tthere's one thing that I cannot understand about Hyun Gi Joon.
He's mad because Ah Jung is not mad.
(it must be an adult thing or man's pride I guess... LOL)



She kept Running and running and running and running just to stay away 
from Gi Joon, but the writer wrote and the  director said that.. 
I mean their fate says that GI JOON MUST ALWAYS STAY 
AT AH JUNG'S SIDE. So  they end up being like this. . .


but the episode does not end there, but it does end with this...


The best thing about this episode is that HYUN GI JOON said that HE REALLY LIKES GONG AH JUNG and he even got a  gut to tell OH YOON JOO not to have a fresh start again, for he has found a new love.

Thanks for reading and visiting! ;)

:: MORE PHOTOS From Episode 9 ::








No comments:

Post a Comment