V.I.P


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

[ER -002] Lie To Me Episode 10

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE EPISODE 10 of LIE TO ME?

Well we all know that the last scene from episode 9 (except if you haven't watch it yet) is Hyun Gi Joon was dragging Gong Ah jung out of the hotel. I was expecting so much that it didn't even reach my expectation. LOL. (never mind my expectation.


Anyways. here's the episode 10 Recap.


as you can see Ah Jung is crying. This time it's not because of Hyun Gi joon (uhmmmm actually a part of it does concern him), but because she was accidentally hit by a soccer ball. LOL


Nice place right? A good place to think peacefully about your warring problems. (LOL. I think my word are getting too much senseless as time goes by. XD AHAHAHAHAHA)


and this is Yoon Joo talking to our beautiful Manager Park.


and here's what she said to Yoon Joo
"Yoon Joo-ssi. It has been 3 years. Dont just look at the Hyun Gi Joon  of 3 years ago. Look at the Hyun Gi Joon now"

I really admire the role of manager park.  I  think this is the THIRD COOLEST ROLE in this drama hehehehehe.

Next, here's the EX-COUPLE TALK and it  made me say. .  "IN YOUR FACE YOON JOO!" (Sorry for being too emotional about it. I can't help it, it really happens all the time. XD



YJ: ... It Doesn't make sense that you like Gong Ah Jung. I wanted to understand what you have said. . . I was not with you for 3 years. You could just be wavering. . .

GJ: Yoon Joo, I am not wavering. I Like that person

Yj: NO. You are just shaken because I wasn't around. . . . My heart didn't change, so how can your heart change?

GJ: I will wait until you have gotten over me.


In this picture the monkey which is being held by Gong Ah Jung was given by Sang Hee. (I kenw it. Sang hee does lik Ah jung!!. LOL AS if I'm the only one who knew this fact.)


and here's a big smile from Ah Jung. (she is really pretty..) I wish Gi Joon was there to see them. XD



Now here's Yoon Joo who's about to tell a lie.


Now here's Yoon Joo Telling a lie. She said  that Gi Joon and her will bw marrying.


and now here's the expression of Ah Jung after hearing a lie. Though it's a lie still she doesn't have an idea that Gi joon has been dumping her so Ah Jung falls for the trap and start to misunderstand Gi Joon once again.

But of course Gi Joon will save the day!




 I really like this part because "Lovin' Ice cream" played in this scene.


Now here's Ah Jung giving Gi Joon A sharp look.

So On and so forth.. LOL. They quite end up being kinda' sweet to each other again





But on the other side. One is hurting inside. I also understand his situation.


SH: You cannot do this again. you are too much if you let it happen again


On the other part of the story, So Ran was about to fix the misunderstanding about her and Ah Jung, but suddenly Jae Bum Caused a scene so she ended up looking like this.


Episode 10 ended up with this picture. I wonder what will happen in Episode 11.

I want it to be a happy Episode for them., but the last line in the episode would really burst out your bubbles. you will really think of a reason why would Gi joon tell the truth (That they are not married) infront of Ah Jung's Boss and the Chinese Investor.


I WANT IT TO BE LIKE THIS: 
GJ: We're not married. Not yet married, but we are already having plans. Right Honey? Sorry for telling you too soon  that she is my wife. It's just i'm excited to tell everyone

But I think It will be far again from my expectations. 
TOO FAR, because I think it will be a sad episode next week.


Thanks for reading and visiting! :D





4 comments:

  1. I have the same expectation as yours...I hope it's like this because he has already set his mind on Ah Jung heheheh The problem is that there are 6 left so I suppose worse things will happen *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap. I just totally agree with your expectation. I wish it gonna like that too..

    but, honestly, the 9 episode is quite boring for me. I wish the story is going to be more interesting for the next episode. :)

    I always support you Yoon Eun Hye unnie!!
    fighting!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @winterflower & @rizki thanks for commenting and sharing your thoughts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. it will be great!! but i think it will be end at ep 11 right.. we need some angst..

    ReplyDelete