V.I.P


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

[Edited] Sweet Treats is now hiring staffs!!


Hello there. I am Hazhuna and I really need your help. If you like KDRAMAS, KPOP, KOREAN ARTIST or any stuff which is KOREAN you can now apply and be our staff!!

THERE ARE 4 SLOTS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
**One must have a Blogspot Account before applying
**There's no salary to be gained.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND THE FOLLOWING DETAILS 
with your photo at hazhunablogs@yahoo.com


Name:
Gender:
DOB:
Age:
Country:
Email address:
Email Address (Blogspot acc.):
Facebook Account:
Twitter Account:
Languages you speak:
Desired staff name:
Day/s of Availability: (eg. monday, saturday & Sunday)

YES/ NO QUESTIONS

:: Do you have an experience in blogging?
:: Are you good at photo editing?
:: Are you good at Video editing?
:: Do you know a lot of resources 
(sites where to get lyrics, information, 
downloads and the like)?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Hazhunaa!! I'm so excited to be your staff for sweet treats.
    I will send my detail email as soon as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rizki I've replied to your application already. you can check your e-mail now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello hazhuna..How i wish i could be one of the staff of sweet treats.am an avid fan of korean dramas and other stuffs..but don't have much time making my own blog..just got some ost's and dramas in my pc...wish u best of lucks...happy new year..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahm hey!! are those slots still availabe right now?//

    ReplyDelete