V.I.P


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[ER- 003] Lie to Me Episode 11

 Sorry for the late recap for LIE TO ME's Episode 11. I already have my classes  (college classes) that's why starting this week, everything would be probably late and delayed (and I am really sorry for that). If you want to lend a help, want to write a recap and want to tell everyone what happened on a certain episode,  you can apply as one of my staff (for more information ::CLICK HERE:: )


Here's the first scene. It actually didn't turned out as what I was expecting. The dialogues were quite lame if I was the script writer I would probably make it strong. (LOL anyways I'm not their script writer, so i can't really do anything about it. XD) 


GJ: Why did you lie to them about us getting married??



GJ: Don't ever lie about it again... I WON'T MAKE YOU LIE AGAIN. I don't
 care who's in front me, just tell them we're not married AND WE WILL 
START FROM THE BEGINNING . . . Because of your lies everything is 
messed up, but I'll still forgive you about everything . WE ARE
 GOING TO START ALL OVER AGAIN ANYWAY. Just listen
to what I say. I'LL HOLD YOUR HAND AND GO 
WATCH MOVIES. I WILL EVEN KISS YOU.
(kyaaaa SWEET~)

On the other hand, So ran has made up something again.


(Poor husband... :[)



Everyone was worried about her. Even Ah Jung felt so sorry and  she also felt responsible for So ran's  mysterious actions. So in the end she ended up going to Jeju isaland not only for So ran but also because of work.


Peace!! 8-)

Gi joon actually got a helicopter for him and Ah Jung, but since Ah Jung's so stubborn.



Secretary park ended up cancelling the service. (cute ;3)

Unfortunately Gi joon has been like this


and this


for the whole travelling period.


 AND When they reached Jeju island they rode a white limousine.

GJ: At last I can breathe!


THE MOVES!!! AHAHAHAHAHAH

SO JEALOUS!! AHAHAHAHA


OFF TOPIC: (time check.. waaaaaaah. Got no time left. I still have home works... so I''ll make this recap fast. okay?? I'm really sorry.)

LET THESE SCREEN CAPS TELL YOU THE REST OF THE STORY...


It's really a happy episode for them. Okay 'till next post! :D
I'm really sorry for the low quality recap today.


1 comment: